cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract item zero displayed as source of supply in shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I have some basic contracts in SRM and when I try to create a shopping cart and use this contracts as SOS, the contracts are displayed with value zero.

Some help will be welcome.

Thanks

Nilson

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nilson,

are you in classic o ECS?

what type of contract quantity or value contract with respect to material group? or created in ecc or GOA distributed contract?

price is 0.00 shows in the sos? are you trying to procure via special request i.e describe procurement?

after order cart, can you see release value in contract?

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi muthu

I am in ECS, and I created a basic contract is created in SRM with quantity product id and value, when I try create a shopping cart with the product id but the system display the cintract but with value 0,00.

Thanks

Nilson

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nilson

extracted from yann thread.

Here are the benefit of basic contracts :

- conditions apply to a vendor whatever item you buy

- can be used in contract hierarchy : often at the top level

- if the basic contract is assigned to a PO item, the contract conditions applies to the price calculation.

- you have contract reporting and released value.

-in the sourcing cockpit, a basic contract can be found in the source determination. (only if the PO or invoice vendor is the contract vendor).

Please be aware that you can't distribute basic contract to SAP backends and you can't negociate header contract in SAP bidding engine.

You can also create a basic contract that does not contain any item data.

If you set this indicator, the contract only has header information and conditions and no line items. Basic contracts cannot be distributed to the catalog

br

muthu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

This is a normal behaviour for Product category based contracts.

Cheers,

Akash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akash

I am using a basic contract for product id not for product category and it should display the contract and value

Thanks

Nilson