cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to email purchase order along with body and subject line

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

i have to email the purchase order along with the body and subject line. I am able to send the purchase order as a pdf attachment, but i have still not got a solution how to add body and subject line to this mail.

plz help me out.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi christophe,

i tried to find whatever u suggested me but i was not able to arrive at the correct solution, just now i found a sap note which says that, this will need an implementation process taking five days, and it also demands for some fee.

Now i am trying to implement this task using a workflow, i have just started it, i dont know how to attach a file using workflow, do you have any idea, plz help me out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is this OSS note ?

I proposed you a simple solution based on standard PO output, requiring to modify only few ABAP lines.

For WF based solution, I let you go...

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christope,

I NEED TO PRINT THE PO & ASSIGNED A Z CLASS FOR PROCESSING & A Z SMARTFORM.

BUT IT IS NOT ENTERING THOUGH I HAVE HARDCODED THE BREAK-POINT.

PLS SUGGEST.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

if you investigate a little bit the PO output, you can find following information in SRM output customizing:

POs are edited by methode PROCESS_BBP_PO_MAI from class CL_PD_PO_PROCESSING_BBP.

Subject, body and attachments are handled here.

So create your own class and method, and assign them in this customizing point (SRM Server --> Cross-Application Basic Settings --> Set Output Actions and Output Format --> Define Actions for Purchase Order Output).

Rgds

Christophe

PS: please reward points for helpfull answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

plz help me out, there should be some way to get out of this problem