cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHARM on SOLMAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We will be applying EHP1-19 to Solution Manager 7.0 SP15. We have CHARM & Service desk is working as of now.

After applying EHP1 will it disturb CHARM or service desk ? Do we need to run SOLMAN_SETUP after we upgrade? will that cause any issues with CHARM & Service Desk?

Thanks,

Digesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Diggeshhjoshi
Contributor
0 Kudos

There shouldn't be any problem after upgrade. We upgraded and didn't see problem.

Thanks,

Digesh Joshi

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos
In Update guide it recommends for ABAP to be on Solman 7.0 with SP15

Yes minium SP15 but i would suggest you go till SP17 and then EHP1-->SP19

On completion of ABAP, we will apply SP17 on java and then apply EHP1

Yes you are on right path

Cheers:)

Regards

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

EHP1-19 = EHP 1 with SP 19.

In Update guide it recommends for ABAP to be on Solman 7.0 with SP15 and for Java it says to be on stack 17.

We have ABAP 15 and planning to apply EHP1. On completion of ABAP, we will apply SP17 on java and then apply EHP1.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos
We will be applying EHP1-19 to Solution Manager 7.0 SP15. We have CHARM & Service desk is working as of now

Yes we do have Solman EHP1 SP19 and SP20

After applying EHP1 will it disturb CHARM or service desk ? Do we need to run SOLMAN_SETUP after we upgrade? will that cause any issues with CHARM & Service Desk

Not sure check the below document

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/6024691f-4036-2c10-8f86-b09e74678...

Regards

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please before applying EHP1 update the Support Package 17 for Solution Manager and then proceed for EHP1.

As per my knowledge it will not effect any of the configurations CHARM & Service Desk.

Regards,

Muralidhar

Former Member
0 Kudos
We will be applying EHP1-19 to Solution Manager 7.0 SP15. We have CHARM & Service desk is working as of now.

Are you sure about EHP19? I dont think EHP5.. EHP19 are available yet.

After applying EHP1 will it disturb CHARM or service desk ? Do we need to run SOLMAN_SETUP after we upgrade? will that cause any issues with CHARM & Service Desk?

Installing EHP shouldn't make any difference in functioning until you activate the components installed by EHP. I would suggest you to go through install guides and take some help from functional folks.