cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem receiving acknowledgement: abap proxy ==> file adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am developing an asynchrone interface using PI 7.0. The scenario is: SAP ==> FILE.

In SAP I have created an abap proxy in wich I requested an acknowledgement when calling from the abap code. In PI I have created an Integration Process with a receive step, and a send step. In de send step I am asking for a transport acknowledgement.

When I test the interface and I look in the SXMB_MONI in PI, I see the acknowledgement given back to the IP, but in the SAP backend system I don't receive anything in the abap proxy which had send the original message. In de SXMB_MONI from SAP I see a "?" Still awaiting acknowledgement.

Can anyone help me with this scenario? I really need an acknowledgement from the file adapter in the calling abap proxy.

Regards, Jeroen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created a receiver agreement as mentioned. That was helpfull. I also discovert that the queue's wich handles the acknoledgements were blocked. These two things solved my problem. Thnx for the help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeroen,

i am facing the same what similar  issue where the proxy picking some different cmmunication channel and sending the data to some different ECC system. Could you please let me know how did you define the Recevier agreement in this case.

My case ABAPproxy to file

DEV is my proxy sender system and BCac is my receiver system

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to crate a REceiver Agreement for this sender...

The Integration Server sends an acknowledgment message back to the sender (CENTRAL_BACK). It uses the name of the sender system for logical and technical backward routing.

If the sender is addressed using an ABAP proxy, you must define a corresponding receiver agreement for this sender.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/29/345d3b7c32a527e10000000a114084/content.htm

-SM