cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic graphic in Mail forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a mail form which has been created in transaction CRMD_EMAIL. I have been asked to enhance it with a dynamic graphic image.

There will be uploaded 1 image pr customer in transaction SE78.

And for each document I must find the corresponding image.

In normal smartform I can choose between 'Fixed value' and 'Dynamic field value' for graphichs name. And I can see that it works when I create a global variabel eg. 'TESTNAME' and assign it the value '123456'. if I then enter &TESTNAME& as dynamic graphic name, and test print it works fine and prints graphical image 123456.

But in with the mail forms in CRMD_EMAIL, this is not available. If I enter a variable the field disaperes and in test mode i get the error 'Graphic cannot be displayed' - This is identical to the error I get in smartforms if I enter a name that does not exist.

Does anybody knows if this is possible to do in mail forms. Or if I can use the smartforms instead of the Mail forms when working with campaigns.

Best regards

Dennis Lybecker

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dennis,

interesting issue. Never the less I can't think of a business case where this is needed :-). Could you tell us why this is needed?

AFAIK this is not possible in CRMD_EMAIL. SMARTFORMS can't be used in Campaigns. I think you should open a OSS message.

Regards

Gregor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gregor,

Thanks for your quick response.

The document was ment to include a technical drawing regarding the specific installation for the customer/prospect.

It looks like we are going to include this drawing in a different document, which should be created in smartform.

If anybody come up with a way to do this - please let us all know.

Best regards

Dennis

Answers (0)