cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back button error with 2004s WD for ABAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Previously I used the NW sneak preview and when I used the back button I automatically got a nice warning saying something like "do not use the back button...bla..bla"

Today I tested a few WD for ABAP examples on a 'real' NW 2004s system (SP7) and when I press the back button of the browser (explorer 6.0) I get a short dump.

It seems to have something to do with method:

"cl_wdr_runtime_services=>display view_in_popup".

Is this a bug or is there something wrong with the installation?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

This is a bug. It is fixed in SP8 or via OSS Note 930690.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

Thanks for your fast answer. Can you tell me when this service pack will be available? I tried to download it (via the oss note) but I was told that the object is not available.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Well SP8 won't be available until the June time frame I think. You can always check the support package schedule on the service marketplace (service.sap.com/patches).

However there shouldn't be anything to download. This is a ABAP correction note. Therefore you just use transaction SNOTE in your system and provide the note number. Your system will make an RFC call to the Service Marketplace and load the source corrections for you.

Failing that, you can always adjust the source code manually using SE80 and following the source code adjustment instructions in the note.

Answers (0)