cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to change the Extract structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In LBWE in R/3, I need to the change the extract structure MC02M_0HDR for DataSource 2LIS_02_HDR, by including some fields using the maintenance tab, After doing the required changes when i give "continue", the system is throwing me the following error -

<b>"Struct. from appl. 02 due to open V3 proc. not changed".</b>.

The long text of the error message shows -

Diagnosis

Changing the extract structure MC02M_0HDR of application 02 is not recommended as there are no V3 update entries for the update module MCEX_UPDATE_02.

If an extract structure is changed for which there are still open V3 updates, these can no longer be updated and the V3 collective update is terminated.

Procedure

Start the V3 update and delete those update entries that are already incorrect. You will find these in the update overview.

Kindly reply me as soon as possible in this regard.

Regards,

Manickavasagan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please stop the scheduled V3 job if any on the same if you need to enhance the extract structure.

Then try changing the same.

Hope it helps..

thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

in transaction sm37 in the source system, you will find a job starting with LIS-BW-VB_APPLICATION*. Please select the job related to your application and in the menu Job->Delete, delte the same which is in the released state ready to be executed.

then you can go ahead and enhance the extract structure.

Hope it helps.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will be able to make changes to the LO extractor only if:

1. There are no V3 entires pending for the appl component in the extraction queue. (check in T-COde LBWQ)

2. There is no delta pending for the datasource in the delta Q (Check in T-Code RSA7)

3. the Set up Table for the application component is enpty.(Use T-Code LBWG)

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I donot have any entries in LBWQ,RSA7 and the contents of Setup table is also deleted.

I don`t have any scheduled V3 job also.

Still iam getting the same error.

Reagrds,

Manickavasagan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if there are any error entries pending in SM13.

If yes, you need to process those.

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

I checked and i don`t any entries in SM13 too...

Still iam facing the issue... Can any one throuw some light on this issue...

Regards,

Manick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dear,

you have to execute twice a collective job for the entire application component 02 in LBWE...(then, if you are on development system, you can also delete the related row on RSA7...).

Now you should be able to do your change...

Hope it helps!

Bye,

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manickavasagan Meiappan ,

I am also getting the same error. If you're problem is solved then please post the solution.

Bye

Mahendra

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manickvasangan,

Try doing it from........

rsa6, choose the datasource, double click the datasource, in datasource screen, double click the extract structure, and click 'append structure',

system will propose z..., accept it, in next screen,

add your own fields with prefix zz..

activate the structure and save the datasource.

Rgds,

San.