cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reconfiguring CHARM after System Migration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are going to migrate our existing Solman system to another system using system refresh, we have implemented CHARM which takes care of the Transport for our ECC and Portal Systems, my question is what needs to be done in the newly migrated system after the system refresh and what changes we need to make in our ECC System in order for CHARM to work in the newly migrated system.

Our landscape info

We have DEV,QA and Prod in our existing landscape with charm is configured in the Solman. Our Prod is the main domain controller and solman is the secondary domain controller, can some one explain me what needs to be done in the configuration after the system migration.

Sathish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Only hostname/ipaddress and SID name will be changed for solution manager. So for solution manager back RFC in ECC and EP systems you need to change hostname/ipaddress and instance number.

From SMSY try to update/read ECC and EP systems data. Check it is working fine or not.

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Suman for your response.

Do we need to do any config change in our ECC Systems as well a part from RFC, any changes in the transport routes??

Let me know

Sathish