cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WD4VCRuntimeException

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SDN,

I am trying to consume rfc and diplay in VC NWDS..Here my problem is when i am trying to exceute the Browser Version of Visual Composer it is working fine.But when I am using Developer Studio Version of Visual Composer for the same application...

it throws below Exception...

com.sap.tc.wd4vc.intapi.info.exception.WD4VCRuntimeException: Invalid infoactor. XGLInfoactor - RemoteFunction not found

/Detail Exception log/

com.sap.tc.wd4vc.intapi.info.exception.WD4VCRuntimeException: FAILED: process plan id: HW action: USER:SUBMIT

at com.sap.tc.wd4vc.util.java.log.MessageManager.raiseException(MessageManager.java:134)

at com.sap.tc.wd4vc.xglengine.java.XGLInterpreter.processPlan(XGLInterpreter.java:1305)

at com.sap.tc.wd4vc.core.xgl2_2.xglengine.java.XGL2_2Interpreter.processAtomicActionCall(XGL2_2Interpreter.java:573)

at com.sap.tc.wd4vc.core.xgl2_2.xglengine.java.XGL2_2Interpreter.processActionCall(XGL2_2Interpreter.java:499)

at com.sap.tc.wd4vc.core.xgl2_2.xglengine.java.XGL2_2Interpreter.processAction(XGL2_2Interpreter.java:352)

at com.sap.tc.wd4vc.xglengine.XGLEngine.processAction(XGLEngine.java:448)

at com.sap.tc.wd4vc.xglengine.wdp.InternalXGLEngine.wdInvokeEventHandler(InternalXGLEngine.java:184)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.generation.DelegatingComponent.invokeEventHandler(DelegatingComponent.java:237)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.components.Component.fireEvent(Component.java:486)

at com.sap.tc.wd4vc.core.std.interactors.pane.wdp.InternalGenericPaneInterface.wdFireEventGenericEvent(InternalGenericPaneInterface.java:249)

at com.sap.tc.wd4vc.core.std.interactors.pane.Generic.onActionGenericAction(Generic.java:354)

at com.sap.tc.wd4vc.core.std.interactors.pane.Generic.onActionValidatingAction(Generic.java:378)

at com.sap.tc.wd4vc.core.std.interactors.pane.wdp.InternalGeneric.wdInvokeEventHandler(InternalGeneric.java:171)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.generation.DelegatingView.invokeEventHandler(DelegatingView.java:131)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Action.fire(Action.java:72)

Please let me know what could be the problem....?

Regards

Rani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swathi,

If you do not have msxml,svgview parsers then also you will get errors ,if you don't havein your system , install these two.

Thanks&Regards

Sreedhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply.

In my system two software are already installed..what u mentioned...

Regards

Swathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swathi@IT,

I only can guess, because there are not enough information for an analysis of your issue.

I already implemented a model with ABAP RFC. You must verfiy if the portal system and the system in your NWDS has the same alias.

The error message looks for me that this function modul in your ABAP system does not exist resp. the system behind the alias of your portal system doesn't match with the system alias in your NWDS.

Best Regards,

Marcel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marcel,

After doing some settings....Now I am getting the below error....

[#17]: SessionImpl::getContext():[get ctx. NamingException],cause=Exception during getInitialContext operation. Cannot establish connection to the remote server.

com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NamingException: Exception during getInitialContext operation. Cannot establish connection to the remote server. [Root exception is com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.BaseLoginException: Exception in creating new RemoteLoginContext instance.]

at com.sap.engine.services.jndi.InitialContextFactoryImpl.handleConnectionPropblem(InitialContextFactoryImpl.java:519)

at com.sap.engine.services.jndi.InitialContextFactoryImpl.getInitialContext(InitialContextFactoryImpl.java:380)

at javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(NamingManager.java:667)

at javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java:247)

at javax.naming.InitialContext.init(InitialContext.java:223)

at javax.naming.InitialContext.<init>(InitialContext.java:197)

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.api.session.impl.SessionImpl.getContext(SessionImpl.java:181)

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.api.session.impl.SessionImpl.<init>(SessionImpl.java:129)

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.api.session.impl.SessionFactoryImpl.newSession(SessionFactoryImpl.java:38)

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.api.impl.ClientFactoryImpl.createClient(ClientFactoryImpl.java:118)

at com.sap.ide.eclipse.deployer.dc.DCClientImpl.<init>(DCClientImpl.java:67)

at com.sap.ide.eclipse.deployer.dc.DCClientFactoryImpl.createClient(DCClientFactoryImpl.java:89)

at com.sap.ide.eclipse.deployer.DeployerPlugin.getClient(DeployerPlugin.java:176)

at com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager.deploy(DeployThreadManager.java:251)

at com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager.deploy(DeployThreadManager.java:136)

Regards

Swathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swathi,

I don't know if you've already done it or not, but I would suggest opening a customer message about this (in parallel to looking at it in this forum :). It sounds like there is something tangible here that should be dealt with. In general, it's a good idea to try that avenue as well, and it helps us (I'm from the development (but not, unfortunately for you, from the runtime) to improve VC.

Thanks,

Eyal

Former Member
0 Kudos

If it is a connection problem??I Created RFC Destination by using the below procedure...apart from this any other to be configured??to consume RFC?

In NWDS

Windows->Preference->Destination Configuration->R/3 Configuration

I Created RFC Destination...and I am able to see all the RFCs in Search tab of the VC...

Please can anyone help me to resolve this issue...?

Regards

Swathi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If it is a connection problem??I Created RFC Destination by using the below procedure...apart from this any other to be configured??to consume RFC?

In NWDS

Windows->Preference->Destination Configuration->R/3 Configuration

I Created RFC Destination...and I am able to see all the RFCs in Search tab of the VC...

and i tried to ping the R/3 system from my local system..it is pinging...

Please can anyone help me to resolve this issue...?

Regards

Swathi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Swathi,

Did you find the solution to your problem? I am also facing the same problem 'Exception during getInitialContext operation. Cannot establish connection to the remote server.

[#13]: SessionImpl::getContext():[get ctx. NamingException],cause=Exception during getInitialContext operation. Cannot establish connection to the remote server.

com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NamingException: Exception during getInitialContext operation. Cannot establish connection to the remote server. [Root exception is com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.BaseLoginException: Exception in creating new RemoteLoginContext instance.]

at com.sap.engine.services.jndi.InitialContextFactoryImpl.handleConnectionPropblem(InitialContextFactoryImpl.java:519)

at com.sap.engine.services.jndi.InitialContextFactoryImpl.getInitialContext(InitialContextFactoryImpl.java:380)

at javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(NamingManager.java:667)

at javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java:247)

at javax.naming.InitialContext.init(InitialContext.java:223)

at javax.naming.InitialContext.<init>(InitialContext.java:197)

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.api.session.impl.SessionImpl.getContext(SessionImpl.java:181)

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.api.session.impl.SessionImpl.<init>(SessionImpl.java:129)

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.api.session.impl.SessionFactoryImpl.newSession(SessionFactoryImpl.java:38)

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.api.impl.ClientFactoryImpl.createClient(ClientFactoryImpl.java:118)

Please let me kow if you have a solution to this.

Thanks and Regards,

Jagdish

former_member193545
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you create exactly the same destination using NWA>>SOA configuration. What you describe is only part of the process, you only created a design time destination, to be able to run it you have to create a runtime destination as well.

Jarrod