cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Depot Excise invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all ,

Here in my client place iam configuring depot sales.

First i want to know wen i create depot exicse wit J1iJ wat accounting entries will get passed and wher wil i see the accounting entry.

Secondly after depot excise creation i create commercial invoice an in tat wat accounting entries will get passed.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Lena

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you create out going invoice system will update the RG23D register, and at the commercial invoice stage customer account will be debited and Revenues, Exicse duties, and Tax account will be credited,

Normally scenario will be like this

S.O>Delivery & PGI>proforma> Depo Invoice > commercial invoice(here excise values has to come which are in procurement not on sales basic price & same will be credited in accounting document)

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thankx a lot for ur input.so if iam right ther are no accounting entries at the time of depot excise creation.

Then as u said during commercial invoice hw the system picks excise frm procurement.Pls guide me on this.And also wat is the tcode for printing depot invoice.

Thanks

Regards

Lena

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

With the Alternative calculation type which you maintain in the Depot pricing procedure as 356(exactly i did not remember at present i did not have SAP login) system will get the functionality to capture the excise values of procurement from STO from factory(J1IG).

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thankx for ur input but iam facing issue wit comercial invoice.Whenever i creatre commercial invoice iam not able to get the BED And cess values but wen i try to create without creating depot invoice iam getting all the values based on sales basic price.Should i hav to do any config settings in order to get the duty values flown correctly in customer invoice after creating depot invoice.

Regards

Lena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Ensure that your depot excise invoice contains all the duty values. Secondly check whether you have maintained 356 routine for all the excise condition in depot pricing procedure. please note that by using 356 routine conditin values are copied from your depot excise invoice and not from SO.

Regards

MBS

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lena,

The process is like this

Sales order with or without excise values > Delivery > proforma Invoice > Depot Invoice J1IJ(selecting the line item and click on get excise invoice tab)> commercial invoice now the excise values will come automatically here if the values are not coming update the condition values with pricing type 'C'. Check the Note number 1167743 for your reference.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain calculation type 356 for the condition type BED and CESS and Sec CESS

1.when in the billing or proforma document, picks up the excise value posted for the delivery if the excise has been posted.

2.In case the excise is not posted, then it continues with the excise value calculated in the system . It shows the calculated value in

the sales order also

After Depot Excise Invoice J1IJ the Excise Duty Base Value is updated in J1iDEPOTSTOCK1 (display depot stock)

And also in table J_1IRG23D.

Accouting will ther after the commercial invoice.look like

Account Description Amount Curr.

500601 Loc. Cust. Goods Rec 4,193.28 INR

301001 Local Sales - Own go -3,600.00 INR

500100 Cenvat Suspense -576.00 INR

500100 Cenvat Suspense -11.52 INR

500100 Cenvat Suspense -5.76 INR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru, In depo exise invoice can me make the delivery for collective delivery documents.

please let me know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

How do we take print of excise invoice for depot sale? Is it taken from delivery no or it is taken from excise invoice. If it is taken from excise invoice then what is the t-code for the same

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all for providing inputs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all for providing inputs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Accounting Entry for Depo Sales :-

Customer - Debit