Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check if a particular user is replicated in SRM

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Forum,

How can we find out that if a particular user is replicated to SRM or not in other words if the user exists in the transcation PPOSA_BBP ?

Any FM or name of table or any other tip will be of great help.

Best Regards,

Anubhav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Please see this thread:

Regards,

Dave.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

you can check the user via PPOSA_BBP

find by in the left pane

here you may get USER -> search term

and give user .

now you can see in the hitlist

if you click that user , int he right hand side you may get all user details.

noe BP, CP , positions are created for that user ,once you assigned into organisation structure.

type that Business partner in but000 and confirmed

br

muthu

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Muthuraman,

I am sorry for the incomplete question.The requirement is as follows...

When the user raises a shopping cart , we fetch the approvers from ECC system , now if any of the approver is not maintained in PPOSA_BBP in SRM , i would like to throw an error and stop processing.

This can be done in DOC_CHECK BADI but how to check if the particular approver exists in SRM PPOSA_BBP by coding.

I hope i am clear now.

Thanks a lot,

Anubhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. The thread I pasted in has several options:

"You can get the list of all users by using FM,BBP_OM_STRUC_GET_USER_FROM_ORG. Enter the root node of your org and you can get all the users."

As well as:

"Transaction BBP_CHECK_USERS will write "User is not integrated into organizational structure" if the user is not in PPOMA_BBP.

You can get the info from table HRP1001, look for the link from US to CP, that means they have been in PPOMA_BBP at some point. If the links are now broken BBP_CHECK_USERS will tell you that as well."

To expand on my original point, you can check that the start and end date of the relationship between US and CP is valid, although that function module BBP_OM_STRUC_GET_USER_FROM_ORG sounds more useful.

Regards,

Dave.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

yes. whoever is doing business he must be in purchasing /vendor organisation.so he must have bp number.

you can validate user like he has bp or not.

Please see our masa suggestion. if you want to approve non srm user.

br

muthu

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David,

The FM BBP_OM_STRUC_GET_USER_FROM_ORG solved the problem.

But i should tell that as per my observation for some user that are there PPOSA_BBP , the transcation BBP_CHECK_USERS give error "User is not integrated into organizational structure" so we can not rely on this transcation to check if the user exists in POSA_BBP.

Thanks a lot,

Regards,

Anubhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. That is strange. I would carefully check the users that BBP_CHECK_USERS say are not integrated, make sure they can log on and shop.

If they are OK then I would raise a message with SAP, BBP_CHECK_USERS is designed to tell you what users have problems, if it says users have problems that don't then it is a bug.

Regards,

Dave.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David

i believe BBP_CHECK_USERS . this report/ transacion no more in SRM .

from srm 5.0 bbp_check_consistency report helps.

br

muthu

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David,

The user exists in PPOSA_BBP and SU01 in SRM but no attributes are maintained for his org unit and no relationships for thids user...so he can not login or raise a request.

I wanted to check if the user exists in PPOSA_BBP or not , his attributes are maintained or not is not the issue.

Regards,

Anubhav

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

run this report bbp_check_consistency and given input as user / business object and this report will validate the user is valid or no other wise it will spit error.

regards

muthu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check in these tables

The tables that gets effected when we create Org Structure.

Org objects are stored in HRP1000.The relationships between them are stored in HRP1001.

Normal attributes are in HRT1222 and they are linked to org objects in HRP1222.

Plants are stored separately in HRT5502 and linked to org unit in HRP5502. The plant business partner is stored, to get plant code look in BBP_LOCMAP.

Limits are stored in HRT5503 and linked in HRP5503.

Material group resonsibility is in HRT5501 and HRP5501.

The function tab info (company code, purch org, purch group) is stored in HRT5500 and HRP5500.

or else in table usr02 you can check...in doc_check_badi try to read the data in a internal table from the internal table check whether he exists in SRM or not put before that you need to input the user id .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anubhav,

check in table usr02 or just follow the procedure of muthu that he has explained earlier

Regards

Sam