cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploading images to the catalog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I wanted to upload the image to the catalog. There are two ways one is mime repository but I wanted to access via a server not sure how to do that. Please advise.

Ingen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

SRM-MDM Catalog or CCM?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply CCM.

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the help [here |http://help.sap.com/saphelp_ccm20/helpdata/en/07/a569422ed34a238cfda4b5e1afa64a/content.htm]and see also the attached example file in csv format which shows how to define this characteristic

Regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jason. My problem is the image storage as I don't have external web server I don't want to have mime url. In that case how can I go ahead. Any points how to have external web server also will be appreciable.

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You always need a MIME URL, in your case however you can probably get by using the MIME Respoitory in SE80 if you have no web server to use (do you not have any server accessible via HTTP or FTP that you can use??)

Use the MIME repository then navigate to SAP -> BC -> BSP -> CCM -> PUBLIC

Right click on this folder and Import MIME objects. Then fill this location in the relevent fields of the catlaog to access the MIME's from there

Regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jason,

I don't have an external web server, and I want to use MIME Repository, but I have a production issue: Workbench objects are locked at production SRM system, is it possible to permit upload images to MIME Repository without open the production client?

Best regards,

Raúl Máximo.