cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Princing condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got a strange problem with a princing condition.

I have a new condition type ZR00. It's a discount with fixed amount (in SPRO, in maitaining condition type, under "control data" tab, "calculation type" field has value "B").

In tcode VK13, the amount of ZR00 was maitained (it equalls 50 EUR).

I've created a sales oder (tcode: VA01). System brings the condition ZR00 with the correct amount (50 EUR).

I've then created the delivery and done the PGI.

When I create the invoice, system brings the condition ZR00 with different amount (58,3 EUR).

I've checked in tcode VTFL. For the item category used (TAN), the pricing type field has the value "G" (Copy pricing elements unchanged and redetermine taxes) and the price source field has the value "" (order).

I don't seem to understand why system changes the amount of the condition? Can anyone help me on this please ?

I don't khow if this might help but the quantity ordered in tcode: va01 is 200 UN whereas in delivery it's 250 UN. I don't believe this is the source of my problem since the condition has a "fixed" amount !

Best regards,

Bahia.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

please check tax at delivery level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends, I've noticed the following:

When I doube-click on item condition ZR00 in the sales order (tcode: VA01), system displays an item conditions detail screen.

In this screen, under control data tab, the field "control data" has value "A" (Adjust for quantity variance)

Since the quantity has changed from the sales order to the delivery, can this be possibly the source of the problem ?

Thank's for your kind support.

Bahia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bahia,

I guess your prediction is right, When there will be variance in Quantity, price will varied.....

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I doube-click on item condition ZR00 in the sales order (tcode: VA01), system displays an item conditions detail screen.

In this screen, under control data tab, the field "control data" has value "A" (Adjust for quantity variance)

Since the quantity has changed from the sales order to the delivery, can this be possibly the source of the problem ?

Thank's Raja.

Do you know how can I possibly modify the value "A" in the field control data. I've found this field only in the sales order item condition detail. Nowhere else !

From where does the system bring this value ?

Regards,

Bahia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bahia,

Control data for condition type is maintained in V/06.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raja, I don't find the field "control data" in V/06 !

Regards,

Bahia.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Yadav,

there's no princing conditions at delivery level !

Regards,

Bahia.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bahia,

There is no field named Control data, In fact there are various Controls under control data tab... Like group conditions

Check this thread

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raja.

thank's for your kind help my friend.

This problem is really annoying me !

I don't get it. This is a condition type with fixed amount. WHY does the system change the amount from sales order to invoice ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont have access to SAP now, in the mean time can you please check Note 24832 - Pricing rules / TVCPF.

I guess if the problem is on setting the condition type. Please compare this with standard quanity discount.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SPRO, in maitain pricing procedures, for my pricing procedure (ZVABFR), there's no value maitained in the field "pricing type". It's empty.

When I maitined value "C" (copy manual princing elements and redetermine the others), system brings three lines in the invoice with the same condition type ZR00. One automatic with the correct amount and two manual with wrong amount !!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone please ?

Bahia.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Excuse me.

I've read the OSS note 24832. It helped since i've understood some concepts.

But I'm still sturggling with the same problem.

My condition type ZR00 (which can possibly be changed manually) has T685A-KMANU = 'C' (Manual entry has priority) in Customizing.

When I generate my invoice system brings condition type ZFRQ with the correct amount (maitained in VK11) but makes the condition type inactive. When I double-click on the condition, system shows that the condition is inactive because of subsequent price.

What does it mean ?

I tried to something else. II changed the amount of the condition type ZFRQ manually in the sales order.

When I do billing, system brings two lines with the sames condition ZFRQ, one with the correct amount changed manually and the other with amount 0 EUR. Both are active !

Could anyone help me on this please ? This problem is driving me crazy !

Regards,

Bahia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

First of all we need to understand that this is an standard behaviour of condition-with calculation type ="B" if manualy maintained.(Refer note 485740)

You have two options to solve the problem:

1.Customization

a.Assign an access sequence to condition type (ZR00)

b.Fill the value "D" in manual entries field & don,t select any filed other than item condition

c.Maitain the condition record at desired level.

2.Developemnt

Write a routine (VOFM) for transfering the value of condition type from order (refer note 84605)

Pls do inform if it helps u .

Regards

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sanjay,

Thank's for your help.

I've already asigned an access sequence to my condition type ZR00.

You said for option 1: "Fill the value "D" in manual entries field & don,t select any filed other than item condition"... Where ? In which tcode ?

Regards,

Bahia.

Former Member
0 Kudos

under Tcode V/06 (condition configuration)-Tab-"Changes which can be made".

pls do let me know once u close this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bahia

Make a last attempt goto VK12 for your condition type and maintain 'B'-fixed amount at column C (Calculation type).

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've already done that Yadav.

Thank's for your help anyway.

Bahia.

former_member312216
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Try creating a new pricing procedure and a new condition ZR01 for the same and try implementing it . if still does nt work out please revert .

Am sure because of the variance if delivery quantity there is a change in price . Try changing the Analysis part and check out.

Regards

prs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth

Thank's for your answer.

After a lot of tests, I'm pretty sure that this issue is due to variance in quantity between sales order and delivery.

I've created a routine (juste like Sanjay advised me to) for my condition type ZR00.

Now everything's work perfectly !

Regards,

Bahia.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the following in pricing procedure for your new conditon:

From, To, Requirement and Condition formula for alternative calculation type,

If you check the above, and do the settings correctly, it shall solve your problem.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thank you for your answer.

I've checked the following in pricing procedure for my new conditon:

To: empty

Requirement: 2 (Item with pricing)

Condition formula: 0

What am I suppose to understand ? It seems ok for me !

Regards.

Bahia.