-

GBO_MM_2----

DES2

-

GBO_MM_3----

DES3

-

GBO_MM_4--- DES4

As we paste a source message in u2018SOURCEu2019 folder, it is picked by the file adapter and after doing S_MM_GBO mapping the destination message is paste in u2018GBOu2019 folder.

In the next part the above destination message became a source message and picked by file adapter.

After doing Branching and respective mapping for 4 different destinations the messages are pasted in 4 different destinations folders.

We are getting the messages in folders, but the only one message that is of DES1 message is printed in all the folders while all the folders have different message structure. If we check in the monitoring the result messages generated at the end are proper means different messages with different message structure are generated using respective message mapping. Then also it is pasting the same message in all the folders.

Please could anyone help me regarding this, because of this my project got stuck.

Thanks

Shubhangi

Edited by: ShubhangiC on Jul 16, 2009 1:13 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since there are 4 diff destinations, you may be using 4 diff receiver File CCs.....so check the log of all the CCs (in RWB > Component Monitoring-> AE---> CC Monitoring)....click on the MessageId link and a pop-up will open choose the Message Display(Content) tab and check what is the data that the channel is actually passing...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes we have checked the message flow and the resulting structure of message we get all point ie.

1. when it picked

2. After message mapping, all the fields of resultant message

3. we checked the respective Message Mapping is used or not ( means all 4 module should use different message mapping)

4. Result message checked in monitoring are also correct for all 4 different modules.

Every flow is correct in Message monitoring

But the the pasted messages at destination folder are of same message structure.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the monitoring you are referring is SXMB_MONI?

I hope you are using 4 diff DTs, MTs, IN Async MIs....and all of them are properly placed in the Interface Determinations, Receiver Agreements......Receiver Determination is properly routing to the 4 destinations upon receipt of source message

Edited by: abhishek salvi on Jul 17, 2009 2:09 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes i am using SXMB_MONI............

YES u r correct i am using 4 diff DTs, MTs, IN Async MIs....and all of them are properly placed in the Interface Determinations, Receiver Agreements......Receiver Determination is properly routing to the 4 destinations upon receipt of source message

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I mentioned the message content check from RWB and not SXMB_MONI...this will confirm what is the message (Structure and Data) that your respective File CCs are sending out from XI

Runtime WorkBench-> Component Monitoring-> Adapter Engine->Communication Channel Monitoring-> In the Pop-up Window select your Receiver File CC-->Click Use Filter-> in the log of the CC click on the MessageId value-> Pop-up will open-> Choose Message Content and you will see what is the message sent out from XI (last point in XI)

You should have enough access to view the message contents!

Former Member
0 Kudos

By this procedure i am getting correct messages at different respective modules.

But while checking pasted message i am getting different message at destination folder

Why this is happening, where is the problem i am not getting it.............

Edited by: ShubhangiC on Jul 17, 2009 12:44 PM

former_member272911
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you check whether you have mapped corresct message type to your correct communicattion channel.

Thanks

kamath

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes it is correctly maapped

One of my friend from SAP Team also checked the module.

All the Message mapping and communication channels are done correctly, that's y in monitoring at result end we are getting different mapping for different respective destinations (means correct message structure for different respective destinations)