cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSMW - Automatic Payer Creation in the Customer Master Data - Mass Change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I need to upload my customer master data through a recording using the LSMW transaction. Due to the business specifics, we have to create a different payer for every single ones of the customers. There are about 300 customers to be uploaded in the system.

The payer which have to be created will have the same information in the Payer record as in the customer master record.

So for example, if the customer name is: Bania, and is located in Romania, the payer will have the same identity.

Once each payer is created, I have to match it with the relevant customer, so that in the partner functions, all of them will have the same customer number EXCEPT the Payer Partner Function which will have a different number, but again the same informations as in the customer master record.

Does anyone know how I can create automatically a different payer number to match every single customer?

Your help is urgently appreciated.

Kind regards

Chris.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You create all the customers first by writing an LSMW first. Then try creating the master record for the payers with the same data and now try to change the customer master partner fucntions by creating one more recording for XD02. Do remember that the Payer Partner function should not be "not Changeable".

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

first create a new account group as ZPAY and then create a lsmw recording for XD01for creating all the customer master records of pAyer.

after doing this note down the payee numbers and now create another recording in XD02 to assign the newly created payers to the existing sold to party customers.

regards