cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use of Dummy material to issue Credit memo/ Debit memo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Can I use NLAG material type to create a dummy material to issue Credit / debit memo?

My requirement is to issue CM/ DM for the items that are not defined in material master. What should I consider from stocks/ accounting point view to implement this?

Thnx.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manmmet,

You can use the dummy material and it will serve your requirement.

Regards

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnx for the reply...

This material will only be used for issuing CM/ DM for misc. charges such as courier..etc. I am little concern about the accounting and profitability issues as well as Inventory.

I have configured this scenerio and everything looks OK. Just want to check Is there anything I should take care of?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manmeet,

Currently we are using the same, your requirement matches, you can safely go for this, provided you configure everything properly.

Regards

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK..thts gr8!

Well I have defined ZLEG matl type similar to NLEG and created matl for that.

Then I have used that matl in std. CM/ DM...with std G2N and L2N item categories...In account determination proc. KOFI I have maintained req.G/L account and created one cycle. The accounting entries are passing correctly. Using the pricing proc. which I am normally using for my CM /DM.....apart from that is anything required to do?

thnx!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Looks fine from you end , should work

Regards

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnx Chandra!

Will let u know if there are any modifications...:)

Regards,

Manmeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any tips for creating dummy material. Any particular settings to be take care of in material master

Answers (0)