Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order and Suborder issue

former_member206377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am creating a Sub order withing a follow up action in which the sub order has to be created and the status of the superior order has to be set to 'Technically completed'. Now the issue I am facing is :

1) Sub order cannot be created after the status of superior order has been changed to 'Technically Completed'.

2) If I try to change the status of Superior order after the sub order has been created, I am getting an error that "Open sub-orders still exist", Are there any other dependencies for this?

How can I perform both the steps in teh same FM?

Thanks,

Vasuki

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1) Sub order cannot be created after the status of superior order has been changed to 'Technically Completed'.

In followup action Use a FM to create a Sub order first ....then use different FM to close/complete the order technically.

2) If I try to change the status of Superior order after the sub order has been created, I am getting an error that "Open sub-orders still exist", Are there any other dependencies for this?

In customization of followup action select Indicator: function module called after posting

But with the same FM i am not very sure how it is possible.

Regards

Sujit