cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scrapping of material in WM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Want to scrapp material to 999 storage type.

Steps

Mb1A-551Movement type.

Delivery created background.

LT03 wrt to delivery.

LT12 is not possible.

On anlaysis found that the Source HU is not assigned with the material.

So pls guide me how to slove.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you should try the use of pick handling unit if you do not remove the whole handling unit (I mean you picked only a part of an existing handling unit for the delivery).

On the selection screen of LT12 please click on "Pack" button and create a pick handling unit for the picked qty. If it is generated then eneter Lt12 and carry out the confirmation.

Does this solve the problem?

Regards,

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I hope below steps are right procedures and will pick automatically the HU's/SUMs. because you are doing scrapping first in WM and then in IM with To creation first.

1) Lt01 with 551 movt type and you select the bin with stock and quants and SUM will come automatically and gets the TO creation for you and confirm the TO. The stock goes to 999

2) MB1A with 551 type once you get the mat doc . your 999 stock goes away. Now your stock is updated both in WM and IM

thanks... tkreddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are scrapping the material from HU managed S Loc then you need to pack the material in a HU. you can pack the material in the HU in the Pack tab of the delivery created for the movement type. Then use the LT03 to create TO and LT12 to confirm it. also, you will do the PGI.

Regards,

Vijay