Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Users by default logon language

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to find out how many users logon to our global EEC5 system from different regions/countries, due to the lack of information entered in SU01 during the creation of users, I think the only reliable information to search on is 'Logon Language' in SU01 defaults, as we do setup the users to logon via their region logon language in the defaults, this should give me a rough guide at least !

Looking at SU01 and the reports in SUIM, I cannot find a report where I can search using logon language as the key? I've had a look in the technical information for field logon language in SU01 and the field name is LANGU, but when I use this field name in SUIM --> Users by complex selection criteria (RSUSR002) -- > field name LANGU and value as language key = DE for example no matching results displayed, even though we have over 00 users with a logon language default set as DE.

Does anyone know a way I can list the users by logon language set as their default?

Thanks for any help.

9 REPLIES 9

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can query table USR01 on the field LANGU.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You will the full information of the user from table usr02

You can also change the layout of the report, from change layout you can add and remove fields as per your requirenment.

Regards

Tarun Chandel

sdipanjan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This details can be found from the Report RSUSR200 (users by Logon date and password chage). Please deselect all options and keep the following selected:

Users Valid Today

Users Not Locked ; Users Locked

Users with no incorrect Logon attempts

Dialog Users

Users with Productive password

Users with initial Password

users with deactivated password

Execute and check / download the list.

Regards,

Dipanjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Report RSUSR200 does not show logon lanngauge, the only way I can see to do it is via SE16 on table USR02 as mentioned earlier, then match the logon ID with the names in SU10.

Thanks,

Paul.

sdipanjan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is your main search criteria? How many users have logged into the SAP ECC system so far?

OR: what is the logon language for each user?

Regards,

Dipanjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to know the default logon language set for each user (I have now found this in table USR01), this will give a rough breakdown of how many users are based in each country, I will then cross reference with RSUSR200 to find out the active users etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As "Jurjen Heeck" said.....query on USR01..it works

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have gathered the information by using table USR01 and report RSUSR200, to give further information.

Thanks for the advice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I achieve this by maintaining different Company Addresses for all of our sites. In SU01 I assign the corresponding site address. I run program RSUSR002_ADDRESS and leave all fields blank and execute. I can then export as spreadsheet and sort by location.

Michael