Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LT06 movement storage type 998

former_member1021627
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need help in order to create a transfer order with LT06.

I made a mb1c MOVEMENT TYPE 561, I have had a material document. So I make a LT06, I enter in the tcode.

But When I want to generate the OT or see the storage type , I have this error message :

"This screen is only allowed for manual transfer order"

Sommebody could tell me, where in the customising , I must to go in order to allow the creation of TO?

Thanks a lot

Kari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The right way to do the initial entry with warehouse loads are

1) First load inventory in IM with MB!C with 561 and stock goes to 998

2) then load same inventory in WM with LT01 with 561 and it's auto confirms TO and stock moves from 998 to bins.

that's it.. thanks tkreddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the config as vijay said, but normally 561 will not create a TR. So, You need to create TO manually. Go to LT01, give Movement type 999 & other details. Enter. give souce type & bin as 998 & AUFNAHME (these are standard values, please change otherwise). Give suitable destination type & bin. Save. TO will be created. Confirm TO.

Nagesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pl check the path IMG-LE-WM-Activities-transfer-define movement type and check for movement type 561. then in details pl check whether the manual TO creation tab is checked or not. if it is checked it will not allow to create TO for this movement type manually. also, you can check whether the posting with 561 movement type you created caused any TR or not.

Regards,

Vijay Kumar