cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc releted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, experts,

I want to transfer my master date one server to another server. But i have no any idea releted to Idoc.

Can u anybody tell me configuration & T.code with details, So i can implement in my server.

It's ergent , Pls, resolve my problem.

Regards:

Happy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Happy,

Please check this thread it will serve your purpose

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, raja,

My problem has been solved

thanks a lot,

Regards:

Happy

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The scenario you are looking for is ALE in ECC. You need to activate change pointers and also use the distribution model to distribute IDOC's to other system

Transaction of interest are :-

1) BD61

2) BD62

3) BD52

4) WE20

5) BD64

6) WE60

Hope this helps.

Harry

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do this by using LSMW. Take the help of ABAP'er and its easy to transfer the data from one server to other by downloading and uploading .

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ram,,

u r right, we can use LSMW, but in my company , After some time merger in ECC6, So we want transfer master data through only Idoc,So pls, provide details releted to Idoc.

Thanks in advance

Regards:

Happy

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Take the help of ABAP'er becuase IDoc creation and generation is done only by them. If you want to post Master data by IDocs using ALE you have to create an extension IDoc type, Process code should be assigned to it and you have to maintain the distribution model. All these are done by ABAP'ers only. Only you have to give the fields to be placed in the segments.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

To transfer the master data from one server to anaother there are sap stanadrd tcode

go to sap easy menu Tools ->ALE ->Master Data Distribution in this there are different node releated to the modues. with help of technical consultant set up the port and partner between two system and using this standard program u can tarnsfer the master.