SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extend article for non-regular vendor. Wrong price in promotions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Few articles were extended for new vendor, non-regular. There was no changes in inforecords for regular vendor.

Now, when try to create promotions for some of this articles, prices are not taken from regular vendor but from this new one (wrong amount and currency). What we made wrong?

EDIT: maybe you know where in Retail configuration are seetings for purchase price determination for promotions? In MM part, or in Retail part?

Regards,

kbordzan

Edited by: kbordzan on Jul 27, 2009 11:03 AM

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, try marking the flag "regular vendor" in the inforecord of the first vendor. It looks like the promotions module is using the last created inforecord.

Regads,

Juan Carlos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First, thank you for your answer.

Second, I'm sure that it is other problem.

As I mentioned in previous message, original vendor is marked as regular vendor.

New vendor for which inforecord was created has lower vendor number, and as I understand, and make some tests, when I create promo it always take price from inforecord created for article and vendor with lower number (and it doesn't matter if he is marked or not as regular).

Funny thing is, that on development system it takes purchase price from inforecord created for article and regular vendor, and on quality system it works as descibed above.

Where in SPRO I can check settings for PP determination? Why tehre can be the difference between Dev and Qua if configuration is transported from Dev?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kbordzan,

please could you check the source of supply in the promotion? It could be the new vendor that you created.

Regards,

Smitha

0 Kudos

When I use WAK5 for supply source determination, system choose regular vendor but price is from non regular.

As a purchase price determination sequence in header, I have our own sequence, probably created as copy of one SAP sequence.

Still my problem is unsolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the header data of promotion. At control tab, there is a field to polupate purcchase price determination seq.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi @ll,

I solved my problem with SAP Support help.

It is standard solution in SAP Retail that PP in Promotions is choosed from inforecord with lower PP (system don't check if it's for regular vendor or not).

To change this to choose PP from inforecord created for regular vendor, need to use BADI.

Thank you for your answers and try to hel solve my problem.