Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We have the following scenario

a particular sales document type is not meant for credit check before implementation.

and after that a new credit mgmt is implemented and the document type is also menat for credit check.

problem.: now , how can we activate credit mgmt for existing orders that were created before implementation of credit mgmt? currently for all the old orders the credit mgmt is not happening.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Yuvraj,

Please note that the credit re-organisation will not function for the documents for which the accounting documents have been created.

You may run the T.Code- F.28 in the background to check both the FI & SD documents by unchecking the test run.

Please try this solution out.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just go to OVAK and check whether credit check has been on for your sales document type or not.

If you want no credit check then just remove it.

If your issue is different then please tell us.

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I presume ,you have order related credit check. You have to refresh credit management info structure S066. You can do this by running Report "RVKRED77". Have to run this Report during off time as this report will block VA02 (table VBAK) for all users.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajeet,

I have tried running this report but nothing is getting updated . i have tried using the program RVKRED77 & RVKRED88 but to my surprise nothing got updated. please tell me if there is any other option avialable.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yuvrajb,

Try this. Check transaction - OMO1 . Check type of updating for your info structure "S066" . If it is "Asynchronous updating" , than change it to "Synchronous updating".

But this change is critical.After doing this change, make sure than you will run report "RVKRED77" for all "credit control areas" . Also make sure that no one is using VA01 in the system. Also before doing anything , run "RVKRED88" for simulation after entering you sales order no.

Regards

Edited by: Ajeet Parmar on Jul 27, 2009 11:44 AM

Edited by: Ajeet Parmar on Jul 27, 2009 11:46 AM