Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error "ADS: com.adobe.ProcessingException: X Exception - P(200101)"

steffen_brauner
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

I created a new Adobe Interactive Form which is quite simple. There's just a header and the personal number of an employee to be printed. I binded a structure (contains 10 fields) to the context and de-activated all of the fields except the field personel_number (defined as CHAR8).

The form is ok when it's execuded by TA SFP.

Running the form via a print program it aborts with "ADS: com.adobe.ProcessingException: X Exception - P(200101)".

When I deactivate the personel_number in the context the form the error does not occur.

The ADS works well. FP_CHK_REPORT and FP_PDF_TEST_00 report no problems.

My problem is quite similar to [; just the other way round.

Regards,

Steffen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.Check your Layout type of the Form (Give ZCI Layout)

2.Check pdf source is binded or not ,if context from WDA.. (create pdf source attribute type xstring and bind to the interactive form UI Element)

By

Parthi

steffen_brauner
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I changed the layout from "unknown layout type" to ZCI but the prob still exists. The form isn't called va WD4A but via a report (form is called va function module)

Regards,

Steffen

steffen_brauner
Explorer
0 Kudos

I fixed the problem on my own. There were probably 2 bugs:

1. I deleted the form, the interface and the ddic objects. Then I started from scratch that means creating again ddic objects and the interface. When I created the form I recognized the layout type "standard form". I'm quite sure that this option was not selectable on form I deleted.

2. It also could have been that the data structure of the context contained wrong data e.g. a numeric field contained non-numeric stuff (X'00')

Maybe these informations are helpful for somebody.

Regards,

Steffen