cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding the default user for SAP EP JAVA STACK

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I had installed SAP EP with oracle ,and it has given the instllation was sucessfull, but i am unable to login with administrator so can anyone sugges me the solution.

Thanks,

Ravikanth.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether your certificate is present or not?

Please login to VM and go to service KeProvider and check there whether you SAPLOGONTICKETKEYPAIR files are present or not.

If these files are not present then generate them and you will be able to logon.

Regards

NAveen Garg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check this [Blog|;

Regards

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

Have you tried j2ee_admin user ?

If you are unable to login with any id then check the link how to activate Emergency user link provided by murali

Regards

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

thanks for replying , i had tried to logon with J2ee_admin but i am unable to login ,and even i had tried the UME properties setting it to true also so please tell me if any other wa.

Thanks,

Ravikanth,Vemuri

Edited by: ravikanth_portal on Jul 16, 2009 12:05 PM

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravikanth,

then activate emergency user (sap*) and then try.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you look at this

SAP Note 669848

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/3a/4a0640d7b28f5ce10000000a155106/frameset.htm]

Regards,

Muralidhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Murali,

Thanks for quik reply i had tried even this one before, but even this was not working all the nodes in the server are running ,but if isee under usr\sap/j2e\jco2\confic i am unable to see the UME .properties ,so please suggegst me if any other way.

Thanks & Regards,

Ravikanth