cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with plant(location) description

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are ahving a very weird problem here. we have created a plant Fr01 in backend and replicated the same in to EBP.

the description of the plant is Manufacturing Europe. the same description appears even in the org structure.

but when i try to create shopping cart system shows a different description of location in basic data.

that address is same as one of the vendor existing in system.

kindly guide me how to proceed

regards

subbu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Subbu,

Enhanced attributes 'Plant' (Plt) and 'storage location' (SL): The descriptions of these two attributes do not correspond to the current descriptions of the plants and storage locations in the backend system (tables T001W and T001L).

In order to update these descriptions, you must currently delete the entries of these two attributes in Transaction PPOMA_BBP and create them again.

Use the report BBP_ATTR_TEXT_REFRESH for the update of the attribute descriptions that are temporarily stored in database table BBP_ATTR_VALUE_T.

Also look into note 544159

Arshad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when i execute the report BBp_ATTR_TEXT_REFERESH.i ddid not find attribute for plant.

kindly guide me with what attribute i need to select and execute.

regards

subbu

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi did you see WRK ?

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You have to use report BBP_LOCATION_SET_T001W_NAME to update the plants.

WRK is not a option in BBP_ATTR_TEXT_REFRESH.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

i tried to see WRK in that report but i could not find.

later i have solved the problem with BBP_LOCATION_SET_T001W_NAME.

now it is working fine.

But my question to clarify is every one suggested to refreseh the desription by report BBP_ATTR_TEXT_REFRESH. but i didnot find WRK in that.do we need to specify some settings any where so that WRK appears in the input option.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Any suggestions please

regards

subbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The texts are saved in table BBP_ATTR_VALUE_T. You can use report BBP_ATTR_TEXT_REFRESH to update this table with the descriptions from the back-end system.