cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem transporting to Quality

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I'm having a bit of a problem. I'm trying to transport all objects from 3 different namespaces. One with main objects that are used by the other two, and the others with the development itself.

Unfortunattely in a first transport we made a mistake and transported first the two namespaces with the developments and only in the end the namespace with the global objects. When we went to the Enterprise Services Builder of the quality system we saw that the global objects namespace was there with all objects and one of the other two was there also with all objects, but the other development one only transported the namespace. The objects were not there.

We thought that the problem was the sequence of transport so we deleted all of the namespaces and objects from the quality system and reimported now with the correct sequence, but now the problem persists. One the development namespaces only transports the namespace itself, the objects do not transport.

Any ideas how to solve this?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think that the problem is that the objects are marked for deletion in the destiny system because we manually deleted them, we did not transport a deletion order, and therefore when we transport them they do not appear because they are marked that way. I got to this conclusion because I created a different object in the namespace and then transported all of the namespace and the only object that appeared was the new one.

How can I remove this deletion mark from my objects in the destiny system? Does anyone know?

Former Member
0 Kudos

you would always have in each transport that u r making, a few objects that appear under the user "pisuper" or "j2ee_admin" or something similar.

Goto the change list tab in QA.

open the objects in open under the user pisuper or j2ee_admin and transfer them on your name.

activate

and then again, continue with the imports. this worked for me last time around.

thanks..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fabio,

First of all your design needs to be revisited once again. We will not have access for deletion in Quality or production. Anyways its ur call.

Go to change list and undo the changes or delete them. You may run into some version conflicts here. So its always best not to delete anythign in Quality or produciton.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all. The problem was that the elements were deleted in the quality system, so when we passed the elements they got the delet flag and there was no conflict tab.

The solution was, create new elements with different names and we passed them.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fabio,

Before transporting the objects check whether any objects of that particular namespace left without activating in the change list.

Check for all the three namespaces & try transporting it again in the correct sequence...

Regards,

Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

It's still not working. All objects are activated and we tried to transport in the correct sequence.

We already tried clearing the sld cache from the quality system and it still didn't work.

But I remember now, we transported the objects and then we deleted them from the quality system when we saw that the sequence was wrong. Do you think it could be because they are marked as deleted in the quality system?

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Do you have any conflicts in your quality system? (a new tab in the navigation bar should appear)

2. Can you try and transport the individual objects of the namespace, rather than all objects of that namespace?

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) There was a conflitct in the bpm we were transporting in that namespace, but all the other objects did not appear.

2) We already tryed this but it didn't work. The objects did not appear.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What about a clear to the SLD cache...do you think it might work?