Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional days Given to Customer

former_member456547
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

in system i have given one customer 21days but now i want give him addition 5days

where i can add this 5 addition days in customer master

so that customer will block after this 26days

Regards

Prashant Desai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member456547
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ashok,

If your using payment terms it is defined in system.if you want SO to block u need to configure Dynamic Credit mgmt.

u can define payment terms 20 days in customer master and 5 days as a grace period.

System will block SO after crossing 25 days from the day of posting.

Thanks.

shri..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

if you want to give the customer additional 5 days (permanently), then you choose a different payment term.

if this is to be done on one transaction only, then you can do this in the sales order by going to the menu path GoTo > Header > Billing document. look for the field for additional days.

regards.

p.s.

are you new to SD? some of the info you seek are already existing in threads. you may look for the info by typing key words in the search field.

former_member456547
Participant
0 Kudos

in customer master where i can put additional days

can you pls. tell me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto FBL5N tcode. Double click on your invoice and make it in editable mode (option at left hand side). Then change the number of days there.

try and revert

former_member456547
Participant
0 Kudos

i want put fix addition days in customer master there is any field in customer master where i can put this additional days

Regards

prashant Desai

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to t-code OBB8..create a new payment terms with 26 days under payment terms tab in No.of days field..(take help from ur FI guy)

and assign this payment term to ur specific customer in XD02 under company code data as well as sales area data in billng doc.tab..

So for this customer it will be permanantly 26 days maintained..

reg

JJ

former_member456547
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

i want dont want put 26 days

i want 21days sepratly

and 5 days seprtaly

in customer master so that i want the filed that i can put 5 additnal days in customer master

Regards

Prashant Desai

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont think any field is available in customer master as per ur requirement...like additional days..

Anything you can do only thru' Payment terms for customers as far as payment days concerned...

As i suggested above create a seperate payment term with the description like '21 days additional 5 days more'

Reg

JJ