Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing status of shopping cart

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Forum,

If by mistake an apptover rejects a shopping cart instaed of approving it , how can we change the status of shopping cart to approved or change the status to awaiting approval and send the workitem again in approver's inbox for approval?

Regards,

Anubhav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anubhav,

There are two things that need to be done in order to trigger(re start) the approval process for release rejected shopping carts.

Normally this is workflow configuration whether the requestor can edit a release rejected shopping cart and re submit for approval.

In your case, i think what you can do is to set the status Awaiting Approval(I1015) which has been set to Inactive as a result of rejecting the shoppping cart to Active(Flag Inactive = <space>). Then run the fucntion module BP_PD_SC_STATUS_CHANGE_WF and pass iv_status as 10( resubmit).

This should send the SC back to the requestor so that it can be re ordered.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Azad

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Azad,

This should send the SC back to the requestor so that it can be re ordered.

Is it possible to restart the workflow from where it was rejected.I mean it should start from second approver in my example and not from the fisrst one..

Thanks a lot,

Anubhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go to transaction bbp_pd and pick the guid of the SC.

Execute this Function module passing the document guid, status as 1.

Regards

Azad

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Azad,

There are FMs

BBP_PD_SC_STATUS_CHANGE
BBP_PD_SC_STATUS_CHANGE_DIRECT
BBP_PD_SC_STATUS_CHANGE_WF

but none of them seem to work for changing the status of shopping cart from rejected to approved.

Suppose the there are three approvers in the matrix and second approver by mistake rejected the shopping cart , If we change the status of shopping cart at database level in table CRM_JEST will it triger mail to next approver as normal procedure?

Thanks,

Anubhav

samar_jose2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,Try FM BBP_PD_SC_STATUS_CHANGE_WF

hth's

Saj

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please help on what values to pass?

Regards,

Anubhav