cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Consignment transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friends.

actually, this issue is similar to a closed thread... the description of the issue which i am reproducing below (thread:id=1313722):

"I have this requirement where business wants to track consignment stock per shipto locations. Currently when a Consignment Fill up (KB) order is booked and PGId the stock goes into Sold To's stock W. Is there a way that this stock can be tracked @ ShipTo ? So that when we look at MMBE it shows Shipto location instead of Sold To."

the solution proposed is to use partner function SB so that the consigned stocks is reflected on partner function SB (equal to SH) instead of SP. i wish to avoid user exits, if possible.

now i wish to know if my understanding of the solution is correct...

scenario: Sold-to party with several Ship-tos -

1. the solution is to reflect SB in the consignment fill up sales order (is it necessary in the consignment fill up delivery?)

2. when we run MMBE or MB58, the consigned stocks will be reflected automatically at SB level and not at SP

further, would we expect the following assumptions to be correct?

1. any consignment issue, pick up or returns, we must specify the SB? or is SH sufficient?

2. will billing still take the PY/SP from consignment issue?

configuration/master data questions:

1. is the SB created using XD01/VD01?

2. if we are able to include partner function SB in the SH master data, and the SH is an additional entry in the SP data, can sales order draw the SB thru the SH data? or is the system limited to sourcing just from SP data?

many thanks!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

it works!!!

regards...

kkafoury1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jonathan,

Please kindly consider the following concerning

the consignment sales scenario:

1. the solution is to reflect SB in the consignment fill up sales order (is it necessary in the consignment fill up delivery?)

Yes the SB partner function should be retrieved in the sales order and nothing to be done for delivery

2. when we run MMBE or MB58, the consigned stocks will be reflected automatically at SB level and not at SP

True

1. any consignment issue, pick up or returns, we must specify the SB? or is SH sufficient?

The system will apply the availability check at SB partner consignment stock so it should be specified

2. will billing still take the PY/SP from consignment issue?

Yes, the billing always uses PY.

1. is the SB created using XD01/VD01?

sure the SB partner must have master data and should be extended to the target sales area

so VD01 can be sufficient unless you may need to issue billing to this partner then you should

use XD01 to add company code data.

2. if we are able to include partner function SB in the SH master data, and the SH is an additional entry in the SP data, can sales order draw the SB thru the SH data? or is the system limited to sourcing just from SP data?

You can define the partner source in the partner determination procedure.

Best regards.