Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPL Data

shanawaz_mohamed
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using GTS 7.2. I am preforming SPL screening process.

1. Display blcoked documents using Tcode - /sapsll/spl_blcd

2. I have entered my R/3 Document number in refrence number field & executed

3. Select the document & click on "Start SPL screening" Button

4. Its opened Periodic Document Address check screen (Scenario B2)

5. In the above screen my business partenetr have SPL Screening status as blcoked & overall status also as blocked

6. I have selected blocked line item & click on " Start SPL screening" Button

7. Its gone to another screen Periodic Business Partner Address check (Scenario B1)

8. In this i can able to see SPL Screening Status as Released (Green Tick mark)

9. I could not able to find details of Sanctioned Part List or Which SPL data casusing block

Anyone can help on this, how can i check SPL data which causing block?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can check th elog of the Document to see which data is causing the block. You can use tcode /SAPSLL/SPL_CUHD to select your doc and on the left corener you can find a icon 2nd from left which wil show you the log.

Kind Regards,

Sameer

shanawaz_mohamed
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Sameer.

With thr Tcode, i can able to see the log & its showing "Partner's address has been identified as an entry in a boycott list" under Sanctioned Party List Screening.

But my concern or requirement is, from where i can see what is the exact terms or which word of my partener's address matching SPL data.

As said earlier i could not able to find these details in B2 or B1 screens.

Please help me to look further down on this.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shanawaz,

Use transaction "/SAPSLL/SPL_BLRL" and see if that helps. Once you run this report for your document number, click on the fourth icon from the left (man standing behind red/white barricade). The resulting display will show all the partners in the top portion of the screen. Double-click on any that have a red square with white lightning bolt in middle. A new list will appear at bottom of screen listing all the matches of SPL entities.

Cheers !

- Greg

shanawaz_mohamed
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Greg,

I have tried as per the steps you specified, but i am not getting any SPL entities in the bottom after double click on the line item in the upper portion.

Please help to look that SPL entities for my blocked partner's address in anyother way

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Pl go to Gts cockpit ,

compliance management ---> spl screening -- > execute Business partner addresses ==> in this screen u will give Business partner( customer number in gts )===> and execute ==> then u will get the status and down u will get that because of which spl list the customer has been blocked .

Regards

Raghav .