Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Address Field while replicating data from ECC to SRM

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Forum,

I have a few qauestions regarding the mandatory fields that must be maintaned in ECC before replicating data to SRM..

1)Why is the address data (one we see in PA20 by selecting Addresses for the user) i.e. city and pincode required vefore replication.

2)Is there a way by which it can be defaulted so that we dont have to maintain it for each and every user?

Regards,

Anubhav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

samar_jose2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi you can use BAdi's to have the address defaulted, currently i dont have access to SAP, I dont remember the Badi name. you can search in se19.

I hope this helps

Saj

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sajcon,

The name of BADI is HRALE00INBOUND_IDOC method PROCESS_IDOC on SRM .

Please correct me if I am wrong.

But i have no idea about how to implement this BADI..any sample code will be a great help..

Thanks a lot,

Anubhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Try if this helps.

SAP Note : Note 550055 - EBP/CRM: New integration for business partner : Section g:

Addresses: If addresses are required to generate correct business partners of the organizational unit role (in SRM, for example), the HRALX/OADRE switch is set to X (formerly: the BUPA/ADDR switch). If it is mandatory for each business partner of the organizational unit role to have an address, but the relevant organizational units do not always have a separate address, you can define a standard address. Create a separate business partner for storing the standard address. The number of this business partner, which is used as a container, is stored in the HRALX/OADBP switch (formerly BUPA/ADRBP).

Thanks

Ashutosh

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Forum,

Any other inputs on defaulting employee address while replicating data from ECC to SRM?

Thanks,

Anubhav