cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in InterCompany scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to create a intercompany scenario in which my ordering sales area is 1000/01/00 . I have my supplying plant as ZAAA. I have assigned my supplying plant to the ordering sales organisation in the spro using path " img->sales n distri->billing ->intercompany billing". Also i have assigned an internal customer no. to the ordering organisation in spro. Also I have maintained my material for both the sales organisation.

When I try to change the plant to the supplying plant in the sales order , its giving a error "Sales from sales organization, 1000 dist. chan.01, plant ZAAA are not defined". What should I do ???

Shud i need to assign the supplying plant to the ordering organisation using the path "img->enterprise structure-> sales n distri->assignment " .

My logic says there is no need to do this because I dont need to permanently assign the supplying plant to the ordering organisation.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Assignment is mandatory.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Shud i need to assign the supplying plant to the ordering organisation using the path "img->enterprise structure-> sales n distri->assignment " . 
My logic says there is no need to do this because I dont need to permanently assign the supplying plant to the ordering organisation.

this settings has to be done,

assignment has to be maintained bcause we have to maintain the structure of the company.

also check this link

http://help.sap.com/SAPHelp_46c/helpdata/EN/4a/ac853478616434e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

regards

senya

Edited by: senya_1111 on Jul 16, 2009 10:52 AM