Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding IW36

former_member206377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am creating a sub order by using call transaction for iw36. However, the sub order is not getting created , it terminates with a message that ' Work center ....... does not exist in Plant 1000' ..

IW36 copies the entries from it superior order and creates a sub order, but I am getting a wrong entry for a work center that does not exist in the superior order. WHere is my code failing?

Thanks,

Vasuki

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vasuki

Create the error workcenter combination in IR01. Regarding KTEXT i dont have an idea. if you are not getting an answer post the problem in ABAP forum. You will get a reply for sure

Regards

Gajesh

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear Vasuki

The short text description can be fetched from CAUFV table with field name KTEXT

Regards

gajesh

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vasuki

Just check in IR02 whether the workcenter and plant combination exist. You may create a sub order using IW36 manauly and see what is the error you are getting

Regards

gajesh

former_member206377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gajesh,

1) The Work center does not exist , I checked it in IR02..

2) I created the sub order manually , but it works fine. There is no error when creating manually.. But whne it is called from the program it takes a wrong entry for Workcenter that does not exist. But when I change it to the existing Workcenter it proceeds further.

3) I want to know where in the program the KTEXT is being populated, as it is taking an entry that does not exist in the superior order, it is a new entry.

Thanks,

Vasuki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Plz. check whether the work center is present in that plant or it is not deleted.

former_member206377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yogini,

The Workcenter does not exist for that plant, but I dont know from where the value is getting picked..

Also, where does the short text(Description) for the SUb order get fetched in SAPLCOIH? This would help a great deal to understand..

Thanks,

Vasuki