Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interest Portion is not calulated in AFAB

former_member799652
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Friends,

Regarding interest calculation while posting the Depreciation run in AFAB transaction for leased assets(capital lease)

We have the requirement of leased assets scenario in my client both Capital lease and Operating lease.

For operating lease no dep is required.

But could you please let me know what are config required for Capital lease..

I have done the below configuration for Capital lease, Depreciation is posted for Capital lease assets but Int portion is not calulated.

1) Asset class is created with 01 and 15 dep areas with leasing Screen layout rule.. assigned the Dep key LEAS to the Asset master.

2) Activated the One more line in the Dep Key LEAS with Interest as Base value of the Depreciation.

3) In Define Dep area config i have given All values allowed for Interest

Even though it is not calculating Interest in Dep run.

Please let me know is their any additional config required for Interest Calulation

Regards,

Anand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member799652
Participant
0 Kudos

My self only solved the issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please share with me how you solved the issue? I also have the similar issue.

thank you so much.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please share with me how you solved the issue? I also have the similar issue.

thank you so much.

former_member799652
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Friends,

Please let me know in regards to Interest Calculation Portion..

Regards,

Anand Y

Edited by: anand yerram on Sep 3, 2009 8:21 AM

former_member695461
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Anand

In order for system to calculate and post interest on lease your Asset master Leasing tab should be populated completly.

Once the tab is populated you should be able to see present value in the same tab which the system calculates by itself. Further if you installment payments which are laos specified in Asset master are not monthly, then it can be one of the reasons why interest is not calculated. rest of your config settings looks absolutley fine.

please let me know if this of nay help to you

thanks

sanjeev

former_member799652
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.