cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact person function and department configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru:

Can anyone tell me how to config the contact person function and department in customer master data? And how to setup the contact person function as mandatory field for customer master data?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

follow the menu path

IMG>FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING>ACCOUNT RECEIVABLES AND ACCOUNT PAYABLE>CUSTOMER ACCOUNT>MASTER DATA> PREPARATION FOR CREATING CUST MASTER DATA>DEFINE ACCOUNT GROUP

choose your account groupdouble click the general datachoose contact person make the field as manditory

i think this will help you

regards

senya

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had it maintained,but it still show the mandatory XXXX contact function Z1 not maintained,is it regarding program?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

GOTO XD02 and in contact person tab try to maintain the contact person information , click on home address tab and enter the information .

Please let me know if you still need any more help.

Thanks and regards,

Rajeshwar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think I found the path,but when I am going to save the sold to which I created,the system popped up the error message "Mandatory contact function Z1 not maintained",and I looked at the configuration and had not seen Z1 function in contact person:function list,is it cross client configuration?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi senya:

How to customize the contact person and department and could you show me the patch in IMG as well? Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there.

My question is how to config the contact person department and function or how to do the customizing of them?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

in account group you have to maintain the cantact person tab as mandatory and while creating a customer you can directly give the contact person there.

Please let me know if you still need any more help.

Thanks and regards,

Rajeshwar.