Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSMW program transport

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone please do let me know how do we transport or move the LSMW program which gets generated by SAP can be moved from DEV to QAS or any other server.

Here I am aware that we can move the LSMW by export and import method but I am talking about the program transport which is generated by the LSMW.As I have done some changes to this program and need to carry forward this program with my LSMW,so when I export this LSMW it doesnt carry the program with it,it basically generates everytime automatically.

Thanks and Regards

Sudharshan

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try creating change request of your object through MENU option -> EXTRAS -> Create Change Request.

As changes pertains to object only, you need to move the object only.

So have a try.

Regds,

ANil

0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Thanks for your quick reply,but I tried this option and thought it will include this generated program in the request,but its not true it generates new program as we run the LSMW for the first time,the transport contains only structures and mapping relations of source and target structure.

So Can you let me know anyother way to move this program to QAS.

Thanks

Sudharshan