Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding File - RFC - File Scenario

former_member207019
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I am using SP09 XI 3.0 . Here I am doing a simple scenario like File - RFC - File Syncronus process. For this I have created Req_Mt ,Res_MT and Imported BAPI_Company_GetDetail. And I have performed 2 message Mappings, one is request Message Mapping from Sender File to Receiver and second one is BAPI response to Sender Response. And created two interface mappings one is for request interface mapping and second one is response interface mapping. And activated.

Now here i got struck, I have created two Business services,one is for File sender business service and file receiver business service. Now how many communication channels ,sender agreements, Receiver Agreement,Receiver Determination & Interface determination I have to create. Please help me.

Great help will be appriciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can do that without BPM using the [RequestResponseBean|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/45/20c210c20a0732e10000000a155369/content.htm].

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Without BPM it's possible. But jyotsna mentioned the XI version for SP09 XI3.0. I think RequestResponseBean will not supported for this version. Because it will supported above SP19 on XI3.0. So not possible to this way. Better using BPM.

Regards

Vijaykumar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member272911
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

This can be achieved without BPM.

you should have 2 communications channels for file sender and receiver and 1 communication channel for RFC.

Thanks

kamath

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Below is the list of ID objects required:

1) File to BPM:

1 Receiver Determination

1 Interface Determination

1 Sender Agreement, 1 FIle OUT CC

2) BPM to RFC:

1 Receiver Determination

1 receiver Agreement, 1 Receiver RFC CC

3) BPM to File:

1 Receiver Determination

1 Receiver Agreement, 1Receiver FILE CC

If you are performing all the mappings inside the BPM (in a Transformation step) then do not include any mapping in the Interface Determination steps, though you need to include the IN Async/ SYNC MI as needed....

Regards,

Abhishek.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I am using SP09 XI 3.0

You cannot do this scenario without a BPM!

Your BPM should have below steps:

Receive(ABS_ASYNC_FIle)-> Transformation(FileReceive_to_RFCReq...both Async MIs)-> SyncSend(RFCReq and RFCResp in the SYNC ABS MI)-> Transformation (if needed....RFCResp_to_File....both ABS Async MIs)-> Send(File_ABD_Async)...

Regards,

Abhishek.