Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appreciation: TO ALL

Former Member
0 Kudos

To all the Moderators, Contributors, and to the rest behind SDN:

I am new in SAP and to tell you honestly, I still have difficulty coping up. With my limited knowledge in SAP and ABAP (and being the only person in-charge), I find it hard to support the system for Finance Department here in our company. SDN is truly a BIG HELP. Whenever I have problems regarding the system, I just log-on to the web and search for answers. And SDN doesn’t fail me yet. I always find solutions to my problems, especially because of those people who always find time to reply on my posts. Thank you so much! You don’t know how much it means to me. It feels like I found friends whom I know will always be there for me. Thank you so much! I hope in time I may be able to help others and be a good contributor just like you. Thank you again to all of you.

Message was edited by: April

4 REPLIES 4

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the appreciation and glad to know we were helpful.

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

April

Thank You very much and it's a group effort.

Sat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great feedback, April. That's EXACTLY why SDN exists ... to use the power of the community to help others in the community. It's now approaching half-a-million people in more than 100 countries helping each other achieve success with SAP technologies, with the more experienced and expert helping those who are less expert in certain areas. I guarantee that if you keep using SDN, you'll be one of those experts who offers more help than they receive. Until then, keep coming back to SDN and keep asking questions.

0 Kudos

Actually...I don't remember if I have answer any of your questions -:P But thanx anyway -:) It's always nice to read that people can really use our help -:)

Greetings,

Blag.