Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

MBCF0009 Filling the storage location

Hi all

Requirement:

1. We have a lot of raw materials by production divison Seating, Panel, Wood, Metal and each of them will be stored into the following SLOC:

u2022 Seating Raw Material SLOC: SEAT

u2022 Panel Raw Material SLOC: PANL

u2022 Wood Raw Material SLOC: WOOD

u2022 Metal Raw Material SLOC: METL

2. And all the raw materials must be stored in SLOC: QCSL for QC checking before it is transferred posting to their respective Raw Material SLOC Divisions. As such, we have maintained QCSL in the EP SLOC for all the raw material in Material Master-> MRP View 2.

3. During the GR, it will be defaulted received based on the SLOC of EP which is QCSL (QC SLOC). After the QC has been passed, they will need to do Transfer Posting from QCSL to their respetive Raw Material SLOC Division.

4. About 95% of the Production SLOC (Material Master MRP View 2) will be the same value with Raw Material SLOC Division. The remaining 5% of the Production SLOC will be KPAN (Kanban SLOC), which will be different from the Raw Material SLOC Division.

Problem:

Store people will not know what is the destination Raw Material SLOC division to be transferred to. Can we use MIGO User Exit to auto pick up the Production SLOC (Material Master MRP View 2) into Destination SLOC when we click the CHECK button during Transfer Posting?

Logic:

I1. It will pick from MMR->MRP2->Production SLOC, this value will become Destination SLOC in Transfer Posting once the user has clicked CHECK button in MIGO.

2. For those 5% of the Raw Material with Production SLOC = KPAN (Material Master MRP2), once the user clicks CHECK button in MIGO and this Transfer Posting will be blocked and store people will have to look into our customised report to find the original Raw Material SLOC assigned to the raw material. And then will enter the correct Raw Material Division into the Destination SLOC during Transfer Posting to get it posted!

Please advise if we can do that using the User Exit "MBCF0009 Filling the storage location field" and HOW DO I use it?

THanks

Edited by: Daimos on Jul 16, 2009 6:02 AM

Edited by: Daimos on Jul 20, 2009 6:42 AM

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question