Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during Delivery

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

i have created a sales order, now while i am doing the delivery i am getting this error message

Material FG-CTS-2533-15 is not defined for sales org. 5100 distr.chann. lang. E

since when i am creating the order there is no error but i am facing this while doing delivery.

Thnks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check Material master. Ideally when it did not give an error while creating Sales Order, the material should be available in Sales Organization. But recheck if material is available for Sales Organization and Distribution Channel.

Assuming Material is available in Sales Organization, go to additional Data in Material Master and check if Language EN is maintained or not. If not, maintain the same.

Hope the above is helpful.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

Resolved, Common distribution was not maintained , as the request was not transported

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please go to transaction mm01 to extend this material to specific sales organization and plant then it will be solved.

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

I have check again,

the request was not properly updated and the Common Distribution channel and division in VOR1 and VOR2

i have again maintained them

Resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

check whether material is maintained in that sales or and distribution channel and language in order , and if not extend it using MM01 to that org and distribution channel.

Thanks and regards,

rajeshwar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

goto vov8 choose your sales order type and check the entry in "check division" and "item division" check box

(or)

goto to material master change ,sales org 1 and enter the division

do delivery now

regards

senya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it intercompany sales?

Regards,

PANKAJ