cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

We have a delivery output type ZASN. The output type has a requirement 1 assigned in the output determination procedure. The requirement is to make the output get determined only after the PGI has been done. We have all our Picking and PGIs done through EDI. When we do the PGI through EDI, the output ZASN does not get determined in the delivery. Surprisingly, when I do the PGI manually using VL02N, I see the output getting issued. Also for the deliveries for which the PGI was done by EDI and no output was issued, I can just go onto VL02N, five the delivery number, hit enter and just come out and my output gets triggered. Strange behaviour though.

Has anybody encountered this situation? I tried looking for an OSS note but couldnt find anything relevant. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Vidya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I also encontered with this situation but in my situation i was creating the outboubd del and pick/pgi also through the edi and this was one after another so what we did is triggered the output type on creation ( before pgi ) . As both processes were at one time it doesnot make any difference to trigger the o/p on creation of del .But this is standard sap issue of not triigering the o/p message on pgi through the edi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

So, any info on how to overcome this problem ? Unfortunately, unlike in your case, we have the delivery getting created in one step in batch and then the pick and pgi getting done later.

Thanks & Regards,

Vidya Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go through note 393096. And do the required configuration setting shown in the note.

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Excellent Ramesh..Thank you very much.

Answers (0)