cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use RHINTE00/10/20/30?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have used BDC to hire an employee. However, once it done, I found that employee has not been appeared in OM. Checked some of the messages, RHINTE reports are suggested. However, I have no idea on how to use them. May anyone give some hints to me?

Moreover, I have tried to build up the OM-PA relationship myself by PP02. However, it got message said that employee does not exist. However, checked PA20, that employee has been created already.

Best regards,

Anne

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anne,

I am also facing same issue,  can you please let me know how you resolved the issue.

( I run the actions through LSMW, PA to OM Integration is not happened.  Person is not populating in OM)

Thanks& Regards,

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have u checked PA - OM integration.

Check table T77S0->PLOGI PLOGI - 01

PLOGI ORGA - X

Regards,

Manoj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sikindar,

Thanks for your reply! I found RHINTE00 may be useful to my case as I found B008 relationship has been missing in table HRP1001 between the person and position. However, when I execute RHINTE00, I got no record for about. Do you know what is the reason? And actually, how can I fix my case? Thank you very much!

Dest regards,

Anne

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check this one

But not everyone are familiar with Report RHINTECHECK, Which is a very useful report,highly neglected.Most consider that Running Integration Reports mentioned above completes the Integration Process,but not until one runs report RHINTECHECK,which if comes out error free does actually one complete Integration Process successfully.RHINTECHECK reports checks for any inconsistancies that occur during the PA-OM integration, so it is advised to run this report after you are done running your other Integration reports.

means the relationship between Person and postiion are missing right

did u uploaded the IT000 and IT0001

infotypes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sikindar,

Checked RHINTECHECK, I got "Incorrect position assignment of person 61000001 in the period 01.01.2009 - 31.12.9999". Both IT000 and IT001 have been updated by PA40 Hiring Action thu BDC. However, the B008 relationship has not been updated correctly. Do you know any way to fix this problem?

Actually, I am going to do data upload from a text file to SAP and perform BDC to do the hiring action. Besides BDC, any other better way suggested that would not got this kind of OM-PA integration problem? thanks a lot!

Best regards,

Anne

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

once check the assignment of Person and position

in the text file for IT0000 actions once

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sikindar,

Sorry that not very understand your suggestion of "once check the assignment of Person and position", may you pls specify more for about?? thanks!

Anne

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Incorrect position assignment of person 61000001 in the period 01.01.2009 - 31.12.9999".

check the position assigment of for this person once in ur flat file along with dates etc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Checked, there is no problem in the flat file and IT0001 has been assigned correctly for P61000001 by view in PA20. Just we hire this person by BDC and found that relationship B008 has not been maintained in HRP1001 and P61000001 is disappeared in OM.

May anyone help?

Former Member
0 Kudos

cHECK THIS TRANSACTION whethere the correct person assigned

PO03-Job

PO13-Position

Check also in the infortype 0001 the Position to which he /she assigned

chek the consistancy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Write two BDCs, one to upload data from PA and another to upload data from OM (use pp02 tcode).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, all,

I got problem to maintain the OM relationship either by PP02 or PO13 with error message show that person does not exist. However, that person has already been hired by PA40 thu BDC. Any idea from you?

Anne

Former Member
0 Kudos

First check your PA & OM is integrated or not. Then write another bdc thru tcode pp02 for Relationship IT for A008.

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check the Tcode OOPS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, all,

Checked OOPS, there is no problem.

And mentioned again, I got problem to maintain relationship A008/B008 by PP02. It said that person does not exist. However, it does exit. Anyone faced this problem by BDC before? Please help!

Anne

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do faced this problem. Only difference is that when I tried to maintain relationship A008 thru pp02 manually, it is maintained without any problem.

I think there must be some problem in your BDC, may be it is not updating tables PA0000, PA000, PA0002.

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

RHINTE00,10,20,30 are used for integration between PA, PD & OM... Just open the reports in IMG,PM,OM,INTEGRATION, INTEGRATION WITH PA.

or execute the reports in se38..

The basic purpose of each of these reports are detailed as follows..

RHINTE00: copy the objects and relationships set up in Personnel Administration into Organizational Management

RHINTE10: transfer objects created in Organizational Management into Personnel Administration tables

RHINTE30: to update the "Organizational Assignment" infotype (0001)

RHINTE20: to determine whther data for objects relevant to integration is available in both Personnel Administration and Organizational Management