Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need inputs : PO Smart form Bulgaria language in SRM

former_member655569
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need a couple of suggestions and guide lines for PO print out Smart form.

We have requirement for PO, print out should print in Bulgaria language if the PO Vendors is from Bulgaria country.

And if the vendor is other than Bulgaria country then it should print in the English.

We have already a custom smart form (English)which we have assigned it in BADI for the PO Print output BBP_OUTPUT_CHANGE_SF.

Do we have to create 2 different smart forms? One is for Bulgaria vendors and other for non Bulgaria vendors.

And Do need to assign the 2 different smart forms in BADI based up on the vendor country?

If I enter the fixed text (like labels) in Bulgarian language then it will automatically will print in Bulgarian language?

And what I have to do dynamic text (which I will read from the print program input data or data base tables) ? Is there any way for the translation for these dynamic texts?

And I tried to put some labels in Bulgarian language in the smart form, but I am not able to see in those characters in the print preview in the portal. Its showing as some junk characters asu201D#u201D. But I am able to see in Spool (GUI, SP01). Is it because of the Bulgaria Language pack is not there in my system

looking for your valuable inputs.

Thank you ,

Bharathi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member655569
Participant
0 Kudos

closing this thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok here´s how it works:

In standard logic the output type gets drawn in communication language of supplier.

so for a bulgarian supplier, with communication language Bulgarian the output type will get drawn in bulgarian.

This means the bulgarian form will get processed and in the form text will be drawn in bulgarian language as well if you stayed with standard logic and draw texts with NAST-SPRAS.

in your print program in the entry routine, not any entry routine but the one which is customized in TNAPR for this output type, place following coding:

if nast-spras NE 'BG'.
  nast-spras = 'EN'.
endif.

that should do the whole job.

and NO you have absoluteley NO chance to handle this in the form.

If you arrived in the form you are already in a certain language and it too late to do what you want to.

Edited by: Florian Kemmer on Jul 16, 2009 3:21 PM

Edited by: Florian Kemmer on Jul 16, 2009 3:23 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

U just need to pass the language key in the smartform based on Bulgaria vendors and non Bulgaria vendors

if NON Bulgaria vendors -- EN

else langu = 'BG'

endif.

call smartform....

surya

former_member655569
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

you mean to say in the print program do i have to pass the language key .

Actually for us standard driver program is there .

where can i pass this lanaguage , smartfoom-> form attributes -> language

Thank you ,

Bharathi