Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need inputs : PO Smartform in Bulgaria language

former_member655569
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need a couple of suggestions and guide lines for PO print out Smart form.

We have requirement for PO, print out should print in Bulgaria language if the PO Vendors is from Bulgaria country.

And if the vendor is other than Bulgaria country then it should print in the English.

We have already a custom smart form (English)which we have assigned it in BADI for the PO Print output BBP_OUTPUT_CHANGE_SF.

Do we have to create 2 different smart forms? One is for Bulgaria vendors and other for non Bulgaria vendors.

And Do need to assign the 2 different smart forms in BADI based up on the vendor country?

If I enter the fixed text (like labels) in Bulgarian language then it will automatically will print in Bulgarian language?

And what I have to do dynamic text (which I will read from the print program input data or data base tables) ? Is there any way for the translation for these dynamic texts?

And I tried to put some labels in Bulgarian language in the smart form, but I am not able to see in those characters in the print preview in the portal. Its showing as some junk characters asu201D#u201D. But I am able to see in Spool (GUI, SP01). Is it because of the Bulgaria Language pack is not there in my system

looking for your valuable inputs.

Thank you ,

Bharathi.

Edited by: Dhareppa Havalagi on Jul 16, 2009 2:36 AM

Edited by: Dhareppa Havalagi on Jul 16, 2009 2:37 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

The best way is 1 form with multiple language translation.

Please check the smartform help how to insert text.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/0c/ef1fae008c11d4b588006094192fe3/content.htm

Regards,

Masa

former_member655569
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Masa ,

Then how it has to trigger Bulgarain output for bulgaria vendors ?

Thank you ,

Bharathi

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Each supplier has default communication language in the supplier master.

Regards,

Masa

former_member655569
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Masa ,

we dont want to trigger on the basis of supplier language , its trigger based up on the supplier country .

can you let me know is it possible with one smartform itself

thank you ,

Bharathi

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please test with changing the communication language based on country in the BADI BBP_OUTPUT_CHANGE_SF.

Regards,

Masa