cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocked stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Currently in plant block stock is taken into account during planning.If the stock is blocked it should not be taken into account or generate planned PR to buy more inventroy.So how do we configure or check this in order to restrick the block stock to be not considered in planning.

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

If you are looking at Planning. Please look at config

MM>Consumption based planning> Planning>MRP calculation>Stocks> Define stock in transfer and blocked availability

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks so much for the explaination .

for the first config i dont know where to look .

For the second one i can see that all the boxes are checked including block stock,restricted use of stock and stock in transfer....

Let me expalin it again we want to exclude the block stock durint MRP run so it vont genrate requisitions.so so we need to uncheck the block stock indicator in order to exclude it ?

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes.. you need to exclude the block stock by uncheck the indicator. Run the MRP and see. The first option is required for the SD stock availability check not for planning for PR's.

thanks... tkreddy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you are looking at the availability check for blocked stock then you need to see the selection of blocked stock at

Tcode: "ovz9"

but if you are looking at PR then you need to see in MM(MRP area)

thanks

TKreddy