cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adapter URL - After System Refresh

mubarakshabna_asmi
Participant
0 Kudos

After the system copy, I have completed all PI related follow-up activities.

I have made appropriate changes in the exchange profile. SXMB_IFR open the correct URL.

But in the SLD under content maintenence the all adapter URLs are all pointing to the source system. Where does SLD read these from. How do I fix this.

Thanks

Shabna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

In the SAP XI AF CPA Cache service, check the SLD.selfregistration.* parameters.  I found that they're sent to the SLD as 'Basic URLs of Adapter Engine on <SLD.selfregistration.hostName value>', and then read by XI.

You can check the current values on SLD: Administration > Content Maintenance > Class HTTP Service Port.  Don't change them on SLD directly, make the correction on XI and restart the service for SLD registration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

SLD content is different from Exchange profile content. When the systems are registered in SLD, Landscape description of them are created. Hence you need to re-create connections. If you had done System refresh from Production, SLD would have all Prod systems. You need to delete them.

As your problem is with Adapter URL's. Delete your XI Technical & Business systems and re-create them. Refer to SAP Note 764176- Error in XI due to inconsistent SLD contents

-SM

mubarakshabna_asmi
Participant
0 Kudos

Siva,

Thanks for your time.

I went through Note 764176 and followed everything suggested there, still the same issue.

Here is whats happening:

In the SLD under 'content maintenance' -> HTTP Service Port

The following are pointing to the source system:

Basic URLs of Adapter Engine on <hostname>

Port for AdminTool

Port for CacheRefresh

Port for RuntimeCheck

Port for XI

Any ideas why this is happening. Changing the URLs directly in SLD ofcourse does not help, if I restart the system It goes back to the source system URLs

Thanks

Shabna

mubarakshabna_asmi
Participant
0 Kudos

Any ideas?

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor