cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cross Company Code Charging Against WBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to understand if Company Code A can charge against a WBS that was created by Company Code B. In the scenario I am working with, we have a single controlling area with multiple company codes. The people reside in Company Code A. Production execution is carried out in Compmany Code B. Can the human resources which reside in Company Code A charge against a WBS created in Company Code B?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may need to use the intercompany Billing (T&M billing)by using the DIP Functionality.

Thanks!!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can charge Company Code B for the services rendered.

You have to configure DIP profile for that. In DIP profile you define the range of the cost elements to considered and can group them under a billing line item. For example

Cost element range 5000001 to 500008 can be named as Consulting Costing.

And you can raise Billing request from the WBS itself. When you that, in Billing Doc, line item will appear as Consulting Costing = 30. In Billing request you can mention all condition types along with profit margin.

Thanks

Saikishore.Ganga

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

yes its possible. You need to use Resource related internal biling process of PS.

For that purpose you have to configure the DIP profile so that the billable amount will be taken (i.e actual cost)

for billing in SD module. Here in you case your company A will charge this to company B by creating a Debit Memo and billing later. If you have project in co.code A then you need to use multiple co.codes in the single project. Debit Memo will carry a WBS element from Company code A project.

Hope you got some idea

Regards

Ashish