cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC PC 2.5 User Assignments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm new to this tool with relatively light training so please bare with me. Here is my situation.

We had a IA Manager role and a IA Lead role assigned to a set of controls to be tested. The IA Lead kicked off her planning, tested the controls. During the testing, it was determined that the audit has now been switched to another IA Manager. There are two admins for this tool and I'm one of them. The other admin received the request to removed the current IA Manager from the audit with a new IA Manager. However, instead of using the replace function by adding the name to the blank box next to the effective date, the IA Manager was simply set to be removed effective for the next day.

Now one month later, the original IA manager still appears in "User Access/ Roles and their Tasks/ Assign Person to Role/Process Hierarchy". However, the IA manager does not appear in the "User Access/ Replacement/Removal" screen. The controls results are entered by the IA Lead already but the controls to be reviewed part is lost in space as in it is not in the original IA manager's work box. And now we are stuck because we can't assign the new audit manager to the subprocess either.

What can I do to rectify this situation?

Thanks,

Calvin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Calvin,

you can use transaction GRPC_STR_CHANGE to remove the wrong assignment. In this transaction you can search for the subprocess and in the tabstrip "Roles" you can delete the wrong record.

Kind regards,

Jürgen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone help?