Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vkorg,vtweg,spart cannot be determined

Former Member
0 Kudos

im using ORDERS05 idoc to create sales order.when im executing it in we19,the above error is displayed.can any one suggest me the process and mandatory fields in orders05.where should i give the inputs for sales area??

Edited by: vidya sagar on Jul 15, 2009 7:49 PM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try going thru the documentation for ORDERS05 idoc to see where you need to pass the Sales Org, Distribution Channel and Division? hint - look at E1EDK14 segment

Also in ORDERS05 you can default the above fields automaticlaly for a Sendiing partner by maintaining values in VOE2.

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try going thru the documentation for ORDERS05 idoc to see where you need to pass the Sales Org, Distribution Channel and Division? hint - look at E1EDK14 segment

Also in ORDERS05 you can default the above fields automaticlaly for a Sendiing partner by maintaining values in VOE2.

0 Kudos

thanks,i have solved it by reading documentation..and by the way what are qualifiers??are they mandatory??

0 Kudos

Yes qualifiers are mandatory. They denote ( in this case ) whichE1EDK14 contains which vlaue 9 Sales org, division, sales order type etc )

0 Kudos

when im executing the idoc through we 19. status 51 with an error 'RUNTIME ERROR OCCURED' is displayed..

solved..

Edited by: vidya sagar on Jul 15, 2009 9:26 PM

0 Kudos

Hi Vidya,

do you still remember how you solved this problem? I have it too. I read IDOC documentation but still didnt find the solution...

Regards

Michael

Edited by: Michael Swistowski on Mar 28, 2011 2:01 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

0 Kudos

Hey Vidya, facing the same problem.

Please help me.              

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What sense does it make to address this question to a person who did not respond to same question 2 years ago?

Just click his user name and look at his profile :

last logged in in January 2011 - 2 and half year ago. Do you really think that a second kiss wakes up the sleeping beauty?

Hadn't you already made experience 2 weeks ago where you added your "I have the same problem" to a question from 2010: IDOC_INPUT_ORDERS | SCN

You did not get any answer.

Can you imagine why nobody else shows up?

The questions are marked answered. It is not really beneficial to answer answered questions.

Wouldn't it be much better to create your own discussion and explain in detail your issue and why the answers from the old discussion did not solve your problem.

If it is the same problem, then usually the same solution should help you too, dont you think so?